Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All SCHHS employees are entitled to full membership of the SCHI Library. Full membership gives you the following benefits:
- Borrow up to 5 items for 4 weeks
- Off site access to electronic resources via CKN
- Resource Delivery (Interlibrary Loans)
- 24 hour access to SCHI Library is available via proximity card. Access to the book room is available during staffed hours.
- Free printing and photocopying for work-related purposes
To join the library, use the online registration form or visit the Library during staffed hours.
The SCHI Library is located in the Lakeside Building of the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and has been designed to foster the development of partner collaborations and provide a flexible workspace for staff and students. A space which enables innovative opportunities to enhance client experience and satisfaction. Within the space there is:
- a designated quiet zone
- shared booths for up to 8 clients each with a large format monitor
- large tables for group discussion and lounge areas
- 6 kiosk computers with access to all SCHI Partner networks
- 6 Queensland Health computers
- Book room with collections from SCHHS, TAFE, USC and Griffith University
- Free tea and coffee
Submit a registration form to join the library, use the Queensland Health Libraries from home, or access CKN:
Before relying on this material for any important matter, staff should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance to ensure it is appropriate for their purpose. Links to websites and online resources are provided for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material or of any associated organisation, product or service.